Volunteer program | Super Field
Volunteer at RMIT Design Hub as part of upcoming exhibition Super Field!
Volunteers play an important role at Design Hub; they are the public face of our building and assist with the day-to-day running of our public spaces. Volunteers at Design Hub gain valuable skills, develop new networks and gain new knowledge into a broad range of design and artistic fields.
- Assist with the delivery of public programs
- Greet visitors and provide directions
- Provide visitors with information about Design Hub and specific exhibitions and programs
- Gallery sitting and security
- Maintenance of the presentation of public spaces
- General event operations support (some out of hours)
- Administrative duties as required
This program requires availability of one three-hour shift per week for the duration of the exhibition. Shift times are:
Tuesday - Friday 11am - 2pm / 1 - 4pm
Saturday 12 - 3pm / 1 - 4pm
Due to the summer break, this exhibition will run in two parts: Friday 8 December - Thursday 21 December 2017 and Tuesday 16 January - Saturday 17 February 2018.
- Skills development
- Network development
- Written references where appropriate
- Design knowledge growth
- Invitations to openings and special events
All volunteers will be fully inducted by the Design Hub team before the opening of each exhibition.
To apply, please email the Volunteer Registration Form, your resume and weekly availability by COB Monday 20 November to RMIT Design Hub Exhibition Assistants: