Volunteer program | Experimental Jetset - Superstructure
Volunteer at RMIT Design Hub as part of upcoming exhibition Experimental Jetset - Superstructure!
Volunteers play an important role at Design Hub; they are the public face of our building and assist with the day-to-day running of our spaces. Volunteers at Design Hub gain valuable skills, develop new networks and gain new knowledge into a broad range of design and artistic fields.
- Assist with the delivery of public programs
- Greet visitors and provide directions
- Provide visitors with information about Design Hub and specific exhibitions and programs
- Gallery sitting and security
- Maintenance of the presentation of public spaces
- General event operations support (some out of hours)
- Administrative duties as required
This program requires availability of one three and a half hour shift per week for the duration of the exhibition (Friday 16 March - Satruday 5 May). Shift times are:
Tuesday - Friday 11am – 2.30pm / 12.30 – 4pm
Saturday 12 – 3.30pm / 1 – 4.30pm
Due to the Easter break, there will be no shifts on Friday 30 or Saturday 31 March.
- Skills development
- Network development
- Written references where appropriate
- Design knowledge growth
- Invitations to openings and special events
All volunteers will be fully inducted by the Design Hub team before the opening of each exhibition.
To apply, please email the Volunteer Registration Form, your resume and weekly availability by COB Monday 5 March to RMIT Design Hub Exhibition Assistant: