Volunteer program - David Thomas: Colouring Impermanence
Volunteer at RMIT Design Hub as part of upcoming exhibition David Thomas: Colouring Impermanence. Volunteers play an important role at Design Hub; they are the public face of our building and assist with the day-to-day running of our public spaces. Volunteers at Design Hub will gain valuable skills, develop new networks and gain new knowledge into a broad range of design fields.
+ Read more about the public program 'micro-course'
- Assist with the delivery of the public program 'micro-course'
- Greet visitors and provide directions
- Provide visitors with information about the Design Hub and specific exhibitions and programs
- Assist with building and exhibition tours
- Gallery sitting and security
- Maintenance of the presentation of public spaces
- General event operations support (some out of hours)
- Administrative duties as required
This program requires availability of one three-hour shift per week, 11am - 2pm / 1 - 4pm on Wednesdays for the duration of the exhibition, Friday 28 July - Saturday 23 September.
- Skills development
- Network development
- Written references where appropriate
- Design knowledge growth
- Invitations to openings and special events
To apply, please complete the Volunteer Registration Form and email your resume by COB Monday 31 July to RMIT Design Hub Exhibition Assistants: