Become a Volunteer at RMIT Design Hub. Volunteers play an important role at the Design Hub, they are the public face of our building and assist with the day-to-day running of our public spaces. Volunteers at the Design Hub will gain valuable skills, develop new networks and gain new knowledge into a broad range of design fields.
• Greet visitors and provide directions
• Provide visitors with information about the Design Hub and specific exhibitions and programs
• Assist with building and exhibition tours
• Gallery sitting
• Maintenance of the presentation of public spaces
• General event operations support (some out of hours)
• Administrative duties as required
Design Hub requires availability of one shift per week, generally 11am - 3pm Tuesday - Friday and 12 - 3pm or 1 - 4pm Saturday for the duration of an exhibition.
• Skills development
• Network development
• Written references where appropriate
• Design knowledge growth
• Invitations to openings and special events
To apply, please email a completed Volunteer Registration Form and resume to RMIT Design Hub Exhibition Assistants: